100% compostable and biodegradable hairdressing capes, made in Spain.
Ecological hair capes • compostable • biodegradable · made with cornstarch in Spain.
We are the solution you have been looking for!
Our compostable Corncapes capes are born from the idea of a hairdresser who couldn't find alternatives that are respectful with the environment and so decided to create his own mono-use cornstarch hairdressing capes.
Now more than ever, the planet needs our help to curb pollution in our seas. The hairdressing industry can ride the wave of change by being more conscientious in our salons by eliminating disposable plastics.
Corn Capes meet all the color and cutting needs of salons. They are waterproof, do not let dye or discoloration pass through, are cooler than plastic and their weight is like that of a traditional hairdressing cape.
These capes are made with the heart. We love conscious fashion because we love the planet!
Corncapes single-use hairdressing capes are the only alternative that solves this problem for several reasons.
1. They do not pollute the environment: our capes made of cornstarch are the only ones on the market that are 100% biodegradable and compostable.
2. They are made in Spain, thus reducing the carbon footprint.
3. They are made of a material that comes from a long-term sustainable origin.
4. They fulfill the same function as conventional single-use capes and have the same resistance.
5. They are 100% customizable.
6. Manufactured for wholesale.
7. 0% plastic.